It was just a talk...but, it was a superb one I guess as I could feel my tears went out slowly while we were discussing. It is quite hard to let it falls down in front of people that I am not close to... It is claimed as ‘close enough’ if I was like having a long relationship with someone, but it only takes about four months for us to actually feel the bond. Dear Sir Azhar, Fazla, Khadizah and Sharifah, thanks for the sincere touch of a teacher and friend... for the three of you, hopefully we’ll be meeting each other again next semester.
I could still remember when we were like asking among us;
“Are you going to call him ‘sir’ after this?”.. (As he will no longer be our lecturer anymore)
“No..We are same age..” …
“Of course I will..What would you expect me to call him? Bro Azhar? Haha..funny huh?”
haiyaa…it won’t be that hard la..Just stick with that ‘sir’..huhu..it makes me feel even younger..yikes! I’d say, he is more than a lecturer. He is a brother and a friend at the same time, and he even acts like a mom’s guy sometimes! (sorry sir)..=)..hehe.
But, I’m not going to write about him. It’s even more than that… I’m not a perfect one to actually discuss on this, but it suddenly appeared in my thoughts. It comes together with logics after a very deep thinking.
We went out for dinner with our super duper young lecturer (now become ex-lecturer)..huhu. We had a serious discussion in religion matters and it was extremely great when we were all like sharing each and everyone’s experiences as a slave and vicegerent of Allah together. But, I felt so down compared to others as they knew a lot! They memorized hadith and they could even say it out. I became silent in most of the discussion, only voiced out when I felt necessary..(With my little knowledge)..= ( …
“Allah is what you think He is.. Thus, always have husnu dzhon (good thoughts) in your heart..”a word of reminder that always mentioned by Aida, a best friend of mine. I was then realized that maybe I did not have such knowledge, but at least I have some experience that others did not feel. Have husnu dzhon, and Allah will definitely helps me out from the bad thoughts that interrupted me on that night; - a thought that I’m not knowledgeable enough, so that I should keep my mouth shut..huh! I should actually share with them.
“Did you practice Al-Mathurat?”
I asked him, trying to share the wisdom and the beautiful of Al-Mathurat that I experienced. I didn’t know what others would feel when reciting it, but it’s relieving me in a way. I would feel uncomfortable if I missed to recite it. It would be even worse as my day would be spoiled with those sudden-problems, unlike the days that always started with Al-Mathurat.
“ If you feel something goes wrong in your day, that could make you feel disappointed or unsatisfied, please check on your relationship with Allah and the performance of your ‘ibadah… Does Allah feels satisfy with you?” a reminder from my naqib (thanks abg kemey)when we were having usrah in IIUM two years ago.
It makes sense, right? After all the favors that Allah gives me, what did I do to show my gratitude towards Him? Let say, there is one of your friends who always does good thing upon you, and suddenly he/she refuses to talk to you, ignores you, or not even to have a glance at you? Would you feel sad? If I was in that shoe, I would definitely burst out; -of course in my own way, as I did not actually know how to be mad at people… = (
Same goes to Him. What would you expect from your God if you didn’t really pay attention on Him?
Some would have asked such questions..:-
“Not really…sometimes Allah wants to test on you.. That’s why He gives you those hardships...”
Again, this very beginning phrase: “Allah is what you think He is.. Thus, always have husnu dzhon (good thoughts) in your heart..” implies.
If you think it to be that way, there it is. You determine it yourself as you know better than anyone does and Allah knows better than you do. It could be a test and it could also be a punishments. You decide it then…
It always happened in my life for such situation where I found myself so difficult to do anything. Everything that I did ended up with sadness. I tried to at first think that it was a test from Allah, but He always changed my mind thus made me think that it happened because of my own mistakes. When it comes to our own mistakes, will we be doing nothing? We should actually have the regret thus ask for Allah’s forgiveness.
Maybe I did not pray on time, or maybe I did not recite Al-Mathurat in the morning. Of course it is not sinful, but as I told before, if you were like having a tight relationship with Allah by performing all the compulsory and recommended deeds, but suddenly you missed one of that usual ‘ibadah, it will definitely effects your daily routine.
Why? I’ll explain in the scientific perspective.. with the implementation of a verse from quran that known as.."Lauanzalna.." but only in the next entry..=)
NEXT: The Light Energy..=)
2 comments:
I was thinking on the same thing recently.. but..now only I got the answer..
thanks sis..
always have husnu dzhon..!
luv ya!
dayana, husnu dzhon sgt2 penting dlm hidup kite...
org putih ckp: think positive.
huhu..see..mereka pun mngakui hakikat husnu dzhon yg Allah ajar kita dlm al-quran dan telahpun di praktikkan oleh Rasulullah s.a.w dlm sunnah baginda..
cuma tinggal kita, sama ada nak buat atau tak..=)
Post a Comment