wisdom..
-i often get words of wisdom every night, just before I get up on bed-
-but what is wisdom?-
-they usually said: sabarla..semua tu ade hikmah..-
-hikmah = wisdom-
I asked some of my 'ustazs' and 'ustazahs' , the real both literal and technical meanings of 'wisdom'.
From most of their views, wisdom is something 'behind the screen' of each and every single thing that happens and passes by your life. It's something that Allah gives you in return for what you have undergone. But, can we wait for wisdom, or should actually search for it??
I've been fully blocked with loads of mental, physical and spiritual problems recently and, I swear, I do, sometimes be at the edge of feeling bored and tired to wait for wisdom! But they always said: Allah knows what is best for you...
Questions:
1. why Allah keeps me waiting so long to get the wisdom?
Answers:
1.Wisdom is usually not in a such way that you thought it would be..but it will definitely be in a form of some other ways that necessary on your pathway..
2. The knowledge of wisdom is only in the hands of Allah and no one has the right to ask details on it. It's a test for believers to have faith in Allah and to know that He did not create this world without purposes.
So, in this month of Rejab, as the festival of 'ibadah has just started, I know that this small book will help me to get the 'real' wisdom that I'm looking for.....
This is what I'm looking for... After reading the greatest book ever, The Holy Qur'an.. this book insyaAllah will remain as the second book of wisdom that I will hold dearly close to my heart...
There are lots of pondering things inside, that might also be happened in our daily lives, but it seems like we couldn't extract the real wisdom that may contain in many of our actions as simple as a ride to a shopping complex. You may need 5 to 15 minutes to reach at the nearest shopping complex to your house, but there exist thousand of wisdom that you may reach along the way.
Maybe while your kids are fighting in the car (as they couldn't wait to watch Transformers 2- Revenge of The Fallen) plus with the hot sunny day and suddenly you got stuck in traffic jam and so on, but who knows that particular incident suddenly make you thing of your childhood lifetime memories, where you and your brother were fighting for a very small reason, and unfortunately both of you were very soon cried out loudly after a 'very special' punishment from dad.. and finally, your hands quickly get your hand phone ready to call your brother. -maybe for any updates of him and his family or to ask them to watch movie together with you and kiddo-
Awesome, fabulous, great!! crazy Bay.. U rock!!

Let us ponder how, just from a very deep observation to those kids, has given you a great chance to strengthen up your family relationship! Do you think they fought for nothing??? DEFINITELY NO!
OBSERVATION. Yeah, that's the magic word!
O Allah, thanks for answering my questions through this wonderful book!
No comments:
Post a Comment